Wednesday, July 08, 2015

With This Spark-- New Release!

I'm excited to announce several of my best writing friends and fellow bloggers have released a new boxed set of inspirational historical romance novellas!! With This Spark. Four novellas for Kindle for just $2.99. I ordered it myself and can't wait to read it. I hope you'll check it out. Here's the blurb:

With a love of God, country and romance, award-winning and best-selling authors Mary Connealy, Ruth Logan Herne, Myra Johnson and Pam Hillman take you back to a simpler time in America's past... but romance is never quite as simple as it might seem and these authors use their love of God and expertise to delight readers all over the world!

Click here to check it out on Amazon

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It sounds like a great collection. Thanks for sharing!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for checking it out, Jackie!