Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring in Georgia and New Book Releases!

Welcome spring! I thought I'd share some beautiful photos from around our town. Though it's cool and sunny today, we've had some gorgeous weather. Enough warmth to make everything bloom.

Flowers from my friend, Mace's, yard


The beautiful Japanese Magnolia blooms


One of my very favorites: Cherry blossoms


I hope you're getting to experience a little spring near you.

Oh! Also, this spring, I have two books (one full length novel and one shorter novella) available for Pre-order!

 The Doctor's Second Chance
From Love Inspired
Available in print and e-book at most booksellers

The Bachelor's Baby 
Jake West's troubled cousin leaves him with a most unusual parting gift—her newborn baby girl! And now the small-town contractor is forced to seek help from the very woman he resents—the new big-city pediatrician who practically stole his uncle's practice, Violet Crenshaw. Violet knows she shouldn't be consorting with the enemy. But she can't resist the adorable baby and her handsome new caretaker. Violet traded her chance at motherhood for her career years ago. But raising a family with Jake could be everything she's ever wanted.

With This Kiss Contemporary Collection
Available in e-book format on Amazon

Romance… Inspiration… a little suspense… a whole lotta love! This new collection by five of the “Seekers” (the gals from www.seekerville.blogspot.com) will make you smile, sigh and remind you why we love happily ever afters! What happens when a fun mix of best-selling, multi-published, award-winning authors decide they have time on their hands? They write sweet novellas for their beloved readers! Jump into this delightful group of second-chance stories, tales of new beginnings, new starts and second chances for one incredibly low price! Because doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance?

8 comments:

Jackie Smith said...

Beautiful, Missy!! We have some lovely blooms around this part of GA, too!
I'm excited about your new books...will be shopping for them soon!!
Happy Spring!!

Jackie said...

Hi Missy,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I love Georgia in the spring. My son was born in Athens on April 7, and it was such a beautiful time.

Enjoy! It's not quite that pretty yet in Kentucky, but you make me hopeful Spring will soon be here.

Cindy Regnier said...

Beautiful spring photos! I'm in Kansas but my son in Atlanta assures me spring has sprung in Georgia. I read the guy next door last week and LOVED it! It is my favorite Missy Tippens yet but I am reserving my full judgment until I get to read The Doctor's Second Chance. It sounds wonderful!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Jackie S.!

Missy Tippens said...

Jackie, I was just home in Bowling Green, KY, last week visiting my parents. The daffodils were just peeking out. I hope you bloom soon!

Missy Tippens said...

Cindy, I'm so glad!! Thanks so much for reading. I hope the like the new one. :)

Charlyn said...

Enjoying the hunt and look forward to reading your books, hopefully winning! I enjoy the Love Inspired series.

Missy Tippens said...

Charlyn, thanks for taking part!