Thursday, August 28, 2014

Laughter for Life

I've always thought laughter was a great way to handle so many situations in life. It diffuses tension and makes everyone feel better. Especially when we can laugh at ourselves.

This past weekend, my daughter showed me this video. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes (well, okay, weddings make me cry anyway, but this was from laughing).

The whole time I watched, I kept thinking, wow. What a great marriage these two people will have if they can keep laughing with each other.

Sometimes, offering grace, understanding and humor can make all the difference.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dear Missy, Thank you for sharing the laughter. My husband and I smiled throughout our wedding. Lots of smiling that day!

Jackie Smith said...

I totally agree, Misty! Thanks for sharing!

Missy Tippens said...

Our family laughs a lot together. The kids like to tease us a lot, too. :)