Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Blogging Schedule

I'm trying out a new bit of code in my template. If you hover over Scripture references, it will show the verse in a pop-up. Very cool! I got it at Reftagger.com.

So, I thought I'd share one of my favorite verses to see how it works. Jeremiah 29:11.

Okay, so did the verse pop up if you hovered? Did I actually put the code in the right place? :) Hope it worked.

So, I'm late putting this up. But here's the Seekerville blog May schedule. I blogged on Monday the 12th, so I hope you'll check out my post. I wrote it for writers, but several people who aren't writers said it could apply to everyone.


4 comments:

Missy Tippens said...

Well, it didn't work. Back to the drawing board...

Missy Tippens said...

Okay, it worked! The code hadn't copied, and I had pasted in the last link I copied earlier today. :)

CatMom said...

I just tried it, Missy (May 20) and it worked great! :)
Thank you for doing this (I love that verse too).
Hugs, Patti Jo

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for reading, Patti Jo!