Friday, January 13, 2012

A Book with Missing Pages?


I've heard from a couple of readers who received copies of my new book that had pages missing. If that happened to you, I'm so sorry! Apparently, something went wrong during the printing. I'm hoping it affected only a few copies (all the copies I received are fine). If you're a reader who received your monthly shipment from Reader Service and got a defective book, please contact them for a replacement. Here's the contact info:


Phone1-800-873-8635
7am-11pm EST (Monday-Friday) 

EmailCustomerService@Harlequin.com


I apologize for any inconvenience. Please know the book went through many editing phases and was handled with care. I'm sure this is no one's fault. Just a matter of an isolated problem with a printing machine.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

Sandra Leesmith said...

That's a bummer. I know they will replace the books. They are great about that.