Thursday, December 22, 2011

4-1/2 Star RT Review!!

I'm thrilled to find out my upcoming release from Love Inspired, A House Full of Hope, got 4-1/2 Stars from RT Book Reviews Magazine! Here's the review from reviewer Leslie McKee:


A House Full of Hope (4 1/2) Missy Tippens: Mark Ryker is returning home to hopes of gaining his father's forgiveness. He longs for redemption and peace. Hannah Hughes, single mother of four, is renting Mark's family home, while his father lives in the garage apartment. Mark wants to help his father with repairs and finances, but his father does not want Mark's charity. Due to Mark's past, Hannah's mother wants her to stay as far away from Mark as possible. Will Mark be able to make amends with his father and his past? Themes of forgiveness, acceptance and overcoming stubborness highlight this heartwarming tale.



A big thank you to Rachelle McCalla for emailing me the good news. And to Mary Connealy for typing up the review for me since I haven't bought my magazine yet. :)

5 comments:

Jenna V said...

Awesome, a 4-1/2 Stars from RT Book Reviews. Though I am not surprised your books are wonderful!

Missy Tippens said...

Thank you, Jenna! I'm so glad you like them. :)

Vince said...

Hi Missy:

Your book is up right now on eHarlequin. For 4 ½ stars, I can’t wait an extra 30 days to buy it anywhere else! I enjoy your ‘voice’ the best of all the writers I’ve read. This is a pretty good Christmas present for you and your fans.

Merry Christmas.

Vince

Missy Tippens said...

Vince, thank you!! I really appreciate your support!

Author Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Congratulations, Missy! I'm so happy for you and Merry Christmas!