Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaching a Writing Workshop

Here's a photo of me working. Yes, I work on the couch. No office other than a desk in the basement that never gets used. :)

I wanted to let you know I'll be teaching a basic plotting workshop with my critique partner, Lindi Peterson, June 6-20. The workshop is called The Cinder-Bella Theory: Learn Basic Plotting from Cinderella and Twilight.

Lindi came up with the idea one night after reading Cinderella to her granddaughter. She realized it had a lot in common with the plot of Twilight. :)

The class is a fun workshop we've presented at Romance Writers of America national conference as well as at the Moonlight and Magnolias conference (for Georgia Romance Writers). If you interested in more information or registering for the class, please visit RWA's Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal Chapter's website (click here). (please note...I think they're having some trouble with their website, so please try back later!)

I hope to see you there!

No comments: