Saturday, April 02, 2011

Upcoming Events!




I'll be guest blogging several places this week to talk about the release of A Family for Faith as well as other topics. I hope you'll drop by!



Tuesday on RWA's Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal chapter website in preparation for a workshop she'll be teaching in June with Lindi Peterson.

Wednesday on the e-Harlequin Love Inspired blog about The Story Behind the Story.

Thursday on Lyn Cote's Strong Women, Brave Stories blog.

Looking ahead... If you live in the Bowling Green, Kentucky, or Huntsville, Alabama, areas, please visit my website for book signing information. I'll be in Kentucky April 15-16 and Alabama April 30. I'd love to meet you!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This looks like a wonderful book!
Im one of your newest followers..and on twitter also.
Melissa

Missy Tippens said...

Thank you, Melissa! I appreciate it. Now if only I'd remember to tweet more than once a week! :)

jel said...

your new book was very good!

Missy Tippens said...

Thank you, Jel!! I'm so glad you ilked it. :)