Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I received a beautiful card and plant from my hubby to celebrate the day. He also took me out to eat this past weekend.

I love shopping for V-day! I bought gifts and cards weeks ago, just as soon as the stores started displaying the items. I got hubby his favorite--dark chocolate. And I also got the kids chocolate truffles that my daughter had been hinting at. :) Yes, I always buy Valentines for the kids since my parents always got them for my sister and me. This year I also mailed truffles to my oldest son and his girlfriend. I even found a card that said "To our dear son and his Valentine." Very cool to find the perfect card!

I know Valentine's Day can be difficult for some singles. If you're single and feeling let down this holiday, I encourage you to give a gift to a single friend. Or arrange to go out for a fun evening with friends. My friend, Danica, holds a tea every year for her single girlfriends as a fun girls day out. What a great idea!

I hope you'll stop by the Faith blog today to celebrate love. We're giving away a $25 gift certificate, so hop on over and tell us your favorite "I love you" moment! Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day with the people you love!
Missy

No comments: