Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Coffee and Free Stories!

I hope you'll hop over to two of my group blogs...

TODAY! We're starting a new serial story at the Craftie Ladies blog. It started on Wednesday with Lenora Worth's installment. So please drop by each day for a new chapter of Valentine Vacation! My chapter will go up on Friday.

THURSDAY! I hope you'll drop by the F.A.I.T.H. blog for a chat about coffee and a chance to win one of the new e-gift certificates from Starbucks.

Life is busy right now with the tennis season starting. Both of my kids play--and on two different teams. So the schedule can get rather hectic. I'm also working on a book that's due mid-April. It's going well! And I'm really starting to like the story. Which is always a good thing. ;)

I hope you're staying toasty! I know a lot of states are getting hit really hard right now. I pray you're warm and safe!

No comments: