Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope you've had a fantastic New Year's Day! In the Tippens household, January 1st means it's time to look at the budget for the year. Oh, joy! :)

Although I have to admit this year, my husband ended up doing the brunt of the work because I was driving my oldest to the airport for a mission trip. I'd appreciate prayer for a safe week for him and the rest of the students from his Wesley Fellowship group. They'll be working with and feeding the homeless.

I wish you a happy and prosperous 2011!! Thanks for hanging out here on my blog. I appreciate you!

5 comments:

Julie Hilton Steele said...

Some folks will do anything to get out of that chore!

Our budget is taking a major hit with a wedding this fall but it will be worth all the cut backs!

Blessed New Year,

Julie

Missy Tippens said...

LOL, Julie. Yeah, even though it was pouring rain the whole drive to Atlanta (plus a wreck that slowed things), I was still glad I got to make the airport run instead of crunch numbers that never look very promising. :)

Happy new year!

jel said...

happy new year!

Missy Tippens said...

Same to you, Jel!

Sheila Deeth said...

Happy New Year.

We actually got out today for a walk on the green, me and my Mum together. Sunshine is nice.