Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wonderful Discovery!

I just made the most wonderful discovery while shopping with my mother on Friday in Athens. Isle of Candles Soy Lotion Candles! They're made of pure soy oil. As they burn, you can take the warm wax and use as a lotion. Oh, my! My hands never felt better. It's amazing.

I bought the caramel vanilla and blackberry sage fragrances. They both smell yummy! And they smell good on my hands as well. I just placed an order online for a couple of other fragrances. You'll have to check it out!

http://www.isleofcandles.com/candles.html   And for anyone near Athens, I bought them at Southern Comforts of Athens in the Five Points area (across the street from Five and Ten.)

Missy--with satiny soft hands and cuticles! :)

4 comments:

jel said...

Missy, ya never guess, what I saw today.
Mom wanted to get out of the house to day so we went to wallyworld ,

saw the perfect gift your daughter, who has a crush on a Justin B, he has a boardgame out!

Missy Tippens said...

How fun!! Thanks for letting me know. He's also coming out with a fragrance. And it'll be imbedded in those rubber bracelets. Very cool!

Suzie Johnson said...

Oh, Missy, this sounds so nice. A sweet lady I used to work with gave me a kind of waxy thing (I don't know what to call it!) one time that smelled indescribably wonderful. You rubbed it on your hands, and it did the same sort of thing. That blackberry sage scent sounds yummy.

Missy Tippens said...

Suzie, they also make some kind of solid form of the soy that you rub on your heels.

I just got my online order. The Chestnuts and Brown Sugar candle literally make my mouth water! :) It's so yummy.