Saturday, November 06, 2010

Ever Wondered How to Pray?


Have you ever wondered how to pray? I can tell you that I have. That's why when I got a promotional email from the publisher for this book, Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick, I clicked to check it out. The author talks about praying for things that are out of our league--that only God can accomplish. He gives several other "steps" to help us pray like we've never prayed before. There's an excerpt at this link (click here) that I really found inspiring. (And you can download the list.) I'm going to try to incorporate it in my own prayer life!

Missy

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Missy,
Sounds like a great book. I clicked on the link and it went to a SF Gate story about the Giant's parade. I'll check the book out on Amazon.

Missy Tippens said...

Sorry about the link! I fixed it. :)

I had been working on the two posts at the same time and copied and pasted the same page twice. Oops. :)

Thanks for letting me know, Lindi! I usually test the links but was either gone or cleaning today.