Monday, October 11, 2010

Life is Good!

I've just had a second cup of coffee and life is good! I'm playing catch-up this week. Last week was fall break for the kids, so we went to visit my husband's parents. We had a great time! While we were there, we even got to go visit Plains, Georgia, former President Jimmy Carter's hometown.

Tybee Island beach shot

Heading to the beach.

Blue crab (we released him back in the water!)

Non-stinging jellyfish. Surprisingly heavy!
The week before, I had a blast chaperoning a school trip with my daughter. We visited the Tybee Island 4-H center.  Got to learn lots about the marsh, beach and ocean creatures! And the kids were great. I thought I'd share a few photos from this gorgeous island...

6 comments:

Jeanette Levellie said...

What fun!! I'm so glad you got to do this, Missy. I love the blue crab!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jeanette!

Suzie Johnson said...

Oh, Missy, it looks like so much fun! Your pictures are beautiful. I'm trying so hard not to be jealous!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Suzie! When I get a moment, I'll share photos from last week's trip with my son and high school group to Boston! It was great, too.

:)

Sheila Deeth said...

Looks fun. Nice pictures. We had plans to visit the seaside this weekend, but the weather planned otherwise.

Missy Tippens said...

Sheila, the weather has a way of doing that! :)