Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bieber--and San Francisco Giants--Fever

In the Tippens household, it's pretty much accepted that Justin Bieber is my daughter's future husband. :) She even stuck letters on her old cell phone case that said Mrs. Bieber. She has a major star crush and openly admits it.

So last night, we were watching the DVR of the beginning of World Series game 3 just for Justin's new video, and there in the middle of the video was a shot of my nephew, Buster Posey! Yes, my daughter was watching a video of her future husband along with her cousin. ;)

It's been so fun to see Buster on TV. In the video, you can see a brief shot of him in his catcher's chest protector but without a helmet. So cool!

I thought I'd share a link to the video on YouTube if you're interested. Justin Bieber World Series video

By the way, I think I announced this everywhere but on my blog! I was blessed with another book sale this past week! Steeple Hill Love Inspired bought another book, working title Hope for Hannah, that will be out in January or February 2012. Woo hoo! :)

6 comments:

jel said...

WooHoo, on the book sale! :)


Buster Posey, is your nephew?

I was just watching some of the game, and was thinking, he looks to young to bee playing pro ball :o)

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks!

Yes, Jel, he's our nephew. He's only 23. A rookie. :)

jel said...

saw him hit a homerun lastnite .

if ya ever talk to him , plaese tell him Nice Hit!

have a very cool week

Missy Tippens said...

I'll tell him, Jel!

jel said...

morning Missy,

if ya talk to your nephew, please tell him congat on the win and the ring :)

Missy Tippens said...

I will, Jel. :)