Sunday, September 12, 2010

Book Signing

I'm sorry I've been so out of touch! I've been doing revisions, then working on a new proposal, and now am doing edits! I have a bunch of photos to share eventually. But I'm actually going to the American Christian Fiction conference this week so will have to share later. :)

For anyone who lives in the Indianapolis, IN, area, there will be book signings open to the public this coming weekend! ACFW will be holding signings for the different publishers Friday-Sunday.

My books aren't available at this point (except for some online booksellers or as e-books), so I won't be officially taking part in the signing. However, if you already have one and would like to bring it for me to sign, please do! (If you aren't allowed to bring previously-purchased books into the bookstore, just flag me down.) :) I'll be hanging out with the other Steeple Hill authors who'll be signing on Saturday the 18th from 5:15-6 pm. I'll paste the info below. I hope to see you there!

Book signing location:
Hyatt Regency

One South Capitol Avenue · Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Phone: 317.632.1234 - Fax: 317.616.6299



For a schedule of participating authors, click here.

No comments: