Sunday, July 11, 2010

What Are You Reading?

What are you reading this summer?

I love nothing more than taking a huge bag of books to the beach for vacation. I also love having more evenings at home in the summer since a good many of the activities that keep us on the run in the school year are over. So it's a great time to read!

Recently, I finished Cara Lynn James' debut novel, Love on a Dime (click the link to read the first pages) and really enjoyed it. And now I'm reading Jennifer Hudson Taylor's debut, Highland Blessings. (Click the link to go read the first chapter.) It's fantastic, too!

So what are you reading?

10 comments:

jel said...

I just got though reading ,
"DOMESTICATED JESUS" by
HARRY KRAUS
and "THE HEART OF THE SPRING" (A BENNETT SPRING NOVEL)
by Laura L. Valenti

HollyMag said...

I start my vacation this week and am looking forward to lots of reading. I have about 60 books on my Kindle, haven't decided what I'll start with.

Missy Tippens said...

Jel, I've heard of the first one. But I'll have to check out the second one.

Holly, that's a great predicament to be in!! Have fun! :) And enjoy your vacation.

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Thank you for reading Highland Blessings! Right now I'm reading The Country House Courtship by Linore Burkhard.

Missy Tippens said...

Jennifer, I just finished it a half hour ago. Read all day! It was so, so good!!

jel said...

Missy if ya go to my
(jelspeak blog) it will take you to here website :)

JasonBirk佳琪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
吳玉婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
于倫 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
吳婷婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.