Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are You In the Orlando Area?

If you're in the Orlando area, I hope you'll stop by to see me! I'll be taking part in a huge book signing that raises money for literacy. Here's the info:

Romance Writers of America National Conference
Orlando, FL
Public Autographing to raise money for charity--over 500 authors participating!
Wednesday, July 28, 5:30-7:30, Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort, Pacific Exhibit Hall.



Click here to see a map of where authors will be sitting (and see which bestselling authors will be there).

As you can see, the seating is alphabetical. I hope you'll come by and say hello! 


For more info, visit the RWA site:

http://www.rwanational.org/cs/literacy_autographing

3 comments:

jel said...

that would be fun,

have a fun and safe trip

Jill Kemerer said...

Oh, wish I could come see you this year! I hope you sell all your copies and have a terrific time!

Missy Tippens said...

It was an amazing conference! Once I get my revised book mailed off, I'll post some photos! :)