Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Justin Bieber Birthday :)

Well, we did it. We got tickets for teen heartthrob Justin Biebers's concert in August! It's for my daughter's birthday. My husband generously declined taking her, so I'll get the honor. Can't imagine why he wouldn't want to. ;)

Actually, I think it'll be fun if I survive all the screaming girls. Justin's a cutie with an amazing talent. And what could be better than a girls' night out with my daughter?!

Have you been to any concerts lately? I can't even remember the last time I went to one.

Oh, yeah! It was about 5 years ago--Point of Grace and Michael Card. :) What about you?

10 comments:

jel said...

U R A very brave soul :)

hope y'all have fun




the last concert i wnet to was in the early 80"s

Missy Tippens said...

LOL, Jel! Yes, I am. But it should be fun. :)

Who was your last concert? I'm a product of 80's music! I was in college then. :)

jel said...

the concert was at a state fair, and i if i remember right it was the Statler Bros, with Brenda Lee
I was a big fan of theirs :)

I like music from the late 60's thu~ some of today's music !

Karen said...

My 12 year old would squeal with delight if she had a chance to see Justin Bieber. What a memory for you to share with your daughter.

My husband took my oldest, who is now 21, to see the Back Street Boys. They still laugh about it now!

Missy Tippens said...

Jel, I bet you had a great time if you loved them. I think one of my favorite concerts I attended was Dan Fogelberg. :)

Karen, Backstreet Boys would be so fun! They're actually touring again. :)

You know, I don't remember ever getting to see one of my teen idols in concert. (Bobby Sherman or Donny Osmond! LOL) So I'm hoping this is something she'll always remember.

Karen said...

Missy,

I saw Donny and Marie at our state fair when I was a kid. It was awesome! Let me just say, I had many dreams that David Cassidy asked me to marry him! Ha, what a hoot to even think back that far ago!

Missy Tippens said...

Oh, I loved David Cassidy, too! :)

張孟勳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jel said...

they were my fav group back then

暴枝盈 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.