Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't Forget Father's Day!


This is your reminder to mail your Father's Day cards and gifts if you've forgotten! I'm thankful that I remembered this morning, but I still doubt the cards will arrive in time. I guess I'll be calling my dad on Sunday and telling him to look for his card on Monday. At least I got his birthday card to him early last month! :)

This photo is of my dad at my very first book signing. He and my mom drove the 6 hours just for the event. And bless his heart, he bought about 20 books to send to friends and family. He had me autograph all of them, and then he mailed them. I guess you could say he's my biggest fan! :)

And this is one of those shots I couldn't resist snapping. My dad napping. Thankfully, his Internet is sporadic, so he barely has time to check email. He won't be checking my blog. :)

But just in case... Happy Father's Day, Daddy! I love you!!

3 comments:

溫淑芬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
彥霖 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy Tippens said...

Just wanted to say the removed comments are because they're not written in English, plus they have links included that might be risky. So that's why. :)