Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching up!

Since I turned in my book, I've been working on a new proposal. But I decided to take today to answer reader letters, package up some books to mail to blog winners, update my website and finally put together a newsletter! So for those of you who've subscribed to my quarterly newsletter, I hope to have one out soon! And for those who've sent me snail mail, my reply postcards will go in the mail today. I enjoy reading your letters so much! Your messages truly touch me. (The emails as well.)

Thanks, all of you, for your support!

Missy

3 comments:

Meg said...

You're one busy lady! I hope you're finding a little time for yourself amid all the goings-on. You deserve it.

KimberelyM14165 said...

先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

jel said...

cool, something to look forward too!!!!!!!!!