Monday, February 01, 2010

Great Time with Pals Janet Dean and Debby Giusti!


I was so thrilled to get to have dinner with my good friends--and fellow Steeple Hill authors--Janet Dean and Debby Giusti on Sunday evening! And our husbands got to join us as well. :) Janet and her hubby were passing through Atlanta, so Debby and I converged from opposite sides of the city to meet them at Maggiano's (yum!) for dinner. We had the best time! And it was great to get to know their husbands better. We're hoping to make it a regular event when Janet and Dale are travelling south. :)

10 comments:

Myra Johnson said...

Soooooo jealous!!!!

Project Journal said...

Me too, Myra!! Sounds like loards of fun!
Hannah

Missy Tippens said...

Myra, then just come on down next time! :)

Hannah, you, too! :) The more the merrier.

Project Journal said...

Lol Missy! That'd be SO COOL!!!
Hannah

CatMom said...

Sounds FUN, Missy! And I've heard wonderful comments about that restaurant - YUM!! ~ Hope you are having a nice winter (I hate to admit this, but I'm about ready for Spring, LOL!!).
Hugs, Patti Jo :)

Missy Tippens said...

Patti Jo, I'm so ready for spring, too!! And also some sunshine. I'm sick of rain.

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Sounds like fun! Let me know if any of you pass through NC.

歡唱 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Calisa said...

What a wonderful opportunity Missy!

Missy Tippens said...

Calisa, thanks for stopping by!

Jenn, we sure will! Maybe sometime when we're heading up to see Nick.