Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blogging All Over Thursday!

I'm on several group blogs, and it just so happens that three of them all hit on Thursday! I hope you'll come by:

F.A.I.T.H. bloggers--I'm talking about Break Into Fiction, a how-to book I've been using today.

Love Inspired Authors Blog--I'm talking about having dark circles under my eyes from watching the Olympics every night!

Craftie Ladies of Romance Blog--I'm talking about Valentine's Day and the surprise I got. :)

I hope you have a blessed weekend!
Missy

5 comments:

jel said...

from your headline , i thought ya wasn't going to blog any more, I almost cryed :(

Missy Tippens said...

Oh, Jel, you're right!! That does sound like this is the end. LOL Sorry to alarm you. :)

I should have said all over THE PLACE! :)

九份 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Project Journal said...

Hey Missy!
Not sure if/when you'll get this, but I wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award over on my blog!

hcprojectjournal.blogger.com

Stop on by whenever you have a chance to grab it.
Congrats!!
Hannah

prashant said...

thanks for sharing a great post
data entry work from home