Friday, January 08, 2010

What an Honor!

I just found out I've been honored by the Examiner.com --Atlanta! My June release, His Forever Love, has been named on the 2009 Top 10 Christian Fiction Atlanta Based Authors list! Here's the complete list:

1.Cindy Woodsmall's Hope for Refuge (Random House)
2.W. Dale Cramer The Summer of Light (Bethany House)
3.Stephanie Perry Moore, Work with What You Got (Dafina)
4.Amy Wallace Enduring Promise (Multnomah)
5.Kendra Norman-Bellamy The Lyon's Den (Urban Christian)
6.Missy Tippens His Forever Love (Love Inspired)
7.Crossing Lines Richard Doster (David C. Cook)
8.Sherri Lewis The List (Urban Christian)
9.Tia McCollors The Last Woman Standing (Moody)
10.Rhonda McKnight Secrets & Lies (Urban Christian)

I'm so honored to be among this group of authors! To see the whole article, please click here. Dee Stewart is the author of this article at the Examiner.com.

9 comments:

Carmen7351 said...

Congrats! I've loved all the books I've read of yours. Haven't read this one yet.

bigguysmama said...

Missy, that's so awesome! Congrats. You are part of a great group of authors! The Lord is probably thrilled that you have listened to the call on your life.

In Christ,
Mimi @ Woven by Words

jel said...

woo hoo! way too go! :)

Meg said...

Congratulations, Missy. That's great!

Todd Scoggins said...

Congratulations! I need to order a copy of the book.

Stephanie said...

Way to GO!!
That is GREAT news!
Congratulations

Missy Tippens said...

Thank you for your kind words, everyone! I appreciate you celebrating with me. I'm so thrilled. :)

CatMom said...

Congratulations Missy!! I am sooo happy for you!! :)
Hugs, Patti Jo

cry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.