Monday, November 16, 2009

Yummy Recipe!


I wanted to share a yummy recipe with you! Rocco's Chicken and Chorizo Stew with Mustard Greens. After watching it being made on Good Morning America, I had to try it! So I made it last week and just loved it. I forgot to buy the Chorizo sausage, though, so just substituted bacon. I also tossed in some pinto beans, which I thought was a good addition.
Here's a link to the recipe:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=8994639

If you give it a try, I hope you'll come back and tell me what you thought. :)

Missy

1 comment:

Project Journal said...

Hey Missy!
That sounds really good! I'll have to tell mom...or better yet, surprise her and make dinner some night! ; D

I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I awarded you with a blog award at my blog! If you want to accept it, drop on by and grab it!

CONGRATS!!!
Hannah