Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woo Hoo! Another Book Sale!! :)

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you. My editor called today to offer a contract on another book! I don't have a release date yet but will let you know as soon as I do. I'm thrilled!! :-D

Also, don't forget to pick up some copies of A Forever Christmas as gifts for your friends and family! :) If you'd like an autographed book plate, just email me to let me know who it's for, and I'll mail it to you. Send requests to missytippens @ aol.com (removing the spaces).

Thanks for celebrating with me!

P.S. If you're in the Norcross, GA, area on Saturday, I'll be signing A Forever Christmas at about 2:00 pm (after a meeting) at the Hilton Atlanta NE on Peachtree Industrial Blvd.

Have a great weekend!
Missy

15 comments:

Jeremy Thao said...

That does not look like your front porch.

Jeremy Thao said...

And also, congratulations.

jel said...

WOO HOO!
way too go!

will be looking forward to reading it! :)

bigguysmama said...

Congrats Missy! So excite for you!!

Blessings,
Mimi

Project Journal said...

MISSY!
That's SO great! I am very happy for you....can't wait to hear details!!!
Hannah

Missy Tippens said...

LOL, Jeremy! No, I wish mine was that beautiful! Right now, my flower pots are empty. :)

Actually, I bought the use of the photo off a royalty free site. :)

And thanks on the congrats!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Jel and Mimi!!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Hannah! I'll share more details once I have them.

Suzie Johnson said...

Missy, I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to read the book. I hope they can rush it to press so I can read it.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Suzie!!

CatMom said...

Missy, CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such exciting news, and I am thrilled for you. You're such a sweet lady--you deserve wonderful things to happen! :)
Hugs, Patti Jo

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for celebrating with me, Patti Jo! :)

Edwina said...

Missy,
Congrats on another book sale! Awesome news!

Also wanted to let you know that your blog has been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award! You may pick the award up at my blog site, www.musingsofedwina.blogspot.com on Tuesday, November 24.

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!
Edwina

Missy Tippens said...

Thank you, Edwina! On both counts. :)

Debra E Marvin said...

YIPPEE!!!!!
How wonderful for you and for us!

I'm looking forward to little details as we wait.
Congratulations, Missy!!!