Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reading on Blogtalk Radio on Thursday


I'm excited to take part in something new to me, Blogtalk radio, on Thursday evening. I'll be reading a short excerpt from A Forever Christmas at around 7:00 pm Central time with other authors from Red River Writers. I'm not sure exactly what time I'll read, but it should be within the first 20 minutes or so. I hope you'll stop by! And also, they'll put the show up later so you can listen to it at anytime.
To check it out, click here.
Also, I've heard of book sightings in Walmart! I'd love to hear from you if you see my book on the shelf anywhere. Thanks!

2 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

I've never managed to catch blogtalk yet - I'm much more written-word focussed. But good luck. Hope it goes well.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Sheila! It did go well. I was a nervous wreck, though. :)