Monday, September 07, 2009

Seekerville Blog Treasure Hunt!

One of my group blogs, www.Seekerville.blogspot.com, is holding a treasure hunt for writers who'll be attending the American Christian Fiction Writers conference coming up soon. And even if you're not going to the conference or not a writer, there's still a way to take part. There'll be 15 chances to win, with a $50 gift card being the grand prize! So hop on over and see the cool treasure map Tina Radcliffe made up for us. :)

To check it out, Click Here.

Also, I updated my website this weekend! So be sure to stop by. And while you're there, be sure to sign up for my quarterly email newsletter. www.missytippens.com I just mailed a newsletter out today, so if you missed it and would like a copy, just email me at missytippens [at] aol.com requesting it. I'll forward you a copy.

Missy

4 comments:

Camy Tang said...

Missy, I shamelessly stole this post word for word, but I did ask my blog readers to go check out your new website, too! :)
Camy

Missy Tippens said...

That's just fine, Camy! :) Maybe I'll get a few new visitors to my website. Thanks!

Sheila Deeth said...

And I just followed Camy here.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for dropping by, Sheila! :)