Friday, September 25, 2009

Free Book Fridays!



I just heard about a great deal at e-harlequin.com. It's one of the Free Fridays--where if you buy 2 books, you get one free. Today's free book is a Steeple Hill book by an author I enjoyed meeting last week at the ACFW conference in Denver, Ruth Axtell Morren. I had a great time getting to know Ruth at a Steeple Hill author dinner. And this book sounds wonderful!


If you'd like the opportunity to get this book as a gift with the purchase of two books, click here.



And if you're looking for two other books to buy, I can recommend one! His Forever Love, by...me! :) And also Dreaming of Home, the debut novel of one of my good friends (and fellow Seekerville blogger), Glynna Kaye. Or Soldier Daddy by another friend and Seekerville blogger, Cheryl Wyatt.

I hope you have a great weekend!
Missy

1 comment:

suckysam said...

If you are looking for tour&travels related information, you can scan the resource page of herbsncures.com and get travel related links on the resource section of the website.