Saturday, June 27, 2009

My New Cover!!

I don't have permission to post the cover of my November Love Inspired, A Forever Christmas, yet. But I thought I'd give you a link so you can check it out. I absolutely LOVE it!! They took my art fact sheet and the photos I sent them (that showed how I envisioned the cover) and made the most gorgeous cover!! Click here to see it on CBD. If you click on the cover, it'll enlarge. :)





Don't forget to check out my blog tour to the right! I still have a few more stops. And I'm giving away books at most sites. :)



Missy

5 comments:

Anita Mae Draper said...

Hey Missy, no wonder you're crowin', it really is a gorgeous cover! :)

Good work on your art fact sheet.

bigguysmama said...

I love the cover even tho the thought of Christmas is one I don't care to have right now. It feels like Christmas for about 5 months out of the year here in MN.

Blessings,
Mimi B

Project Journal said...

Missy!
The cover is amazing! It makes me want to pick it up and read it immediately!!
Hannah

Vince said...

Hi Missy:

Beautiful cover! Love Inspired covers are really works of art. Will they let you buy the original art? I’ve read that some publishers will sell the originals. It would make a nice Christmas present.

Vince

Missy Tippens said...

You know, Vince, I have no idea! I'll have to ask.