Thursday, June 04, 2009

Gardenias Blooming and Contests Brewing :)


First off, here are the photos of my gardenia bush that I mentioned the other day. I wish I could pass along the wonderful, sweet fragrance. But you'll just have to use your imagination.

I've also inluded a photo of how I usually display them in the house. I choose a clear vase and float a single blossom. It's about all the fragrance we can handle in a closed space! :)







Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you'll check out my blog tour schedule to the right. I'm visiting a lot of blogs this month to celebrate the release of my new book, His Forever Love.

I hope you'll stop by to see my four-legged babies (aka my doggies) on Roxanne Rustand's blog! She has a new blog, All Creatures Great and Small, and will be featuring our pets. I share the story of getting my dogs when they were "babies". :)
http://roxannerustand.blogspot.com/2009/06/we-have-visitor-author-missy-tippens.html

And don't forget the contest at Harlequin/Silhouette Readers (til June 15). Win a book and some Mary Kay self-tanner. You can enjoy a beach read and tan right at home!
http://www.hsreaders.com/contests
Also, come see me this week at Margaret Daley's blog: http://margaretdaley.blogspot.com/2009/06/missy-tippens-heros-interview.html
And at the Love Inspired Authors Blog: http://loveinspiredauthors.blogspot.com/
And on Friday, at the Steeple Hill Books Facebook, Shoutlife and My Space blogs!







5 comments:

Project Journal said...

Missy you are sooooo busy! Ahhh, the life of an author, right?? The flowers live up to their wonderful comments the other day. Thanks for sharing them!
Hannah

Vince said...

Hi Missy:

You have a very nice web site here. You sure seem busy. Are you currently writing a book or are you between books promoting your current release?

Thanks for checking out my sites.

Vince

Missy Tippens said...

Hannah, the month that a book comes out is pretty crazy! Luckily a lot of the promotion can be done online. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Missy Tippens said...

Hi, Vince. I appreciate your comments on my blog/website!

I'm actually finishing the final edits for my November book (got done today!). It's the very last look I'll get at the book before it goes to print, and as I read the ending, I felt a real sense of contentment. I like how it turned out--thanks to my editors' great work! (And I appreciate your feedback. I think I got the reader rewards in there! :))

I'm also working on a proposal for another book for Steeple Hill. I'm anxious to get back to it. Just another chapter or so to write, plus a synopsis. Then I'll be ready to send it off.

AND, I'm also promoting. I'm doing a blog tour plus a couple of book signings this month. I'll also do a couple of newspaper articles. But it's all fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoyed visiting your blog.

Project Journal said...

Missy,
The November book is about Gregory, right? I think that is an amazing idea!! I cannot wait to read a story about him. He is so deserving. By the way, I LOVED the ending of His Forever Love. It was a very fulfilling read, if I haven't told you that yet!
Hannah