Monday, June 01, 2009

Contest and Blog Tour

Please be sure to see my blog tour schedule (on right, below) for a list of blogs I'll be visiting during June and July. I'll be offering a copy of my new release, His Forever Love, at most blog stops!

Also, please visit the wonderful Harlequin/Silhouette Reader site for lots of great information on H/S books (including Steeple Hill books). I'm offering a contest the first two weeks of June!
http://www.hsreaders.com/contests

My gardenias are blooming! I'll share photos in the next day or so. I wish I could share the fragrance as well! :)

Missy

2 comments:

Project Journal said...

Hi Missy,
Your gardenias sound wonderful! My mom would be jealous probably because our flowers aren't fully bloomed yet!
Hannah

Edna said...

Those flowers are beautiful, I just can't grow flowers. Give up trying a long time ago,
Haopr everyone has a safe summer


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net