Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Book Sighting!


Finally, a book sighting! I'd heard word of people buying a copy of His Forever Love. But I finally found it at Walmart the other day!
And it's no less exciting the second time around. :) I thought I'd share a couple of photos. Woo hoo!

Also, for writers, the Break Into Fiction site is hosting several bestselling authors this week who've answered writing questions in a Writing Extravaganza. It looks interesting and will only be online this week! So check it out: http://www.breakintofiction.com/fiveforfive1.html
The new non-fiction book they're promoting at that site, Break Into Fiction, is co-written by a writer friend of mine, Dianna Love. I'm sure it will be an excellent resource!
Missy

1 comment:

Project Journal said...

Missy,
That is so exciting! I can only imagine... I know that when I saw the book in Walmart, I got really excited! I bought it right away!
Hannah