Monday, May 18, 2009

Win a Copy of His Forever Love!

First off, the winner of a copy of one of Julie Lessman's books is Mez. Congratulations! I've emailed you to get your information.


I'm blogging in two places today! I hope you'll stop by. I'll be holding a drawing for a copy of His Forever Love from among those who comment, so be sure to say something (as well as leave your contact information)! :)


Also, don't forget to bid on my Brenda Novak auction item to help raise money for diabetes research! Signed books from authors at the Seekerville blog!! The current bid is $29, and you'll be getting $75 worth of books/gift card. What a deal!!


2 comments:

Edna said...

Please enter me into the contest to win His Love Forever, or any book really but this one sounds so good.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Missy Tippens said...

Edna, you actually won the copy on the Seekerville blog! I'll be mailing it to you very soon! :)