Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you moms out there are having a great mother's day. And I hope all you "children" remembered to call you mother or grandmother or loved ones!


I had a nice lunch after church today. I got to pick where we were going. And on Mother's Day, no one dares complain about my pick! LOL We tried to go to Ruby Tuesday, but it was packed. So we ate barbecue at Shane's. Yum!


On a side note, my oldest is home from college. Yay! So it was great to have the whole family together today. Soon, school will be out, and I'll have the younger ones at home all day. Should be interesting as far as my writing goes this summer! :) I guess I'll have to get up extra early in the mornings.


Oh, don't forget to go bid on my item at Brenda Novak's auction! I've put together a bundle of Seekerville blog author books--all donated by the authors and autographed!


Click the photo to place a bid.


So what did you do this weekend?


Missy

No comments: