Wednesday, May 06, 2009

2009 Heart of Dixie Reader's Luncheon

I had a great time this past weekend at the Heart of Dixie Reader's Luncheon in Huntsville, Alabama. Fellow Steeple Hill author and good friend, Debby Giusti, and I make the trip together. The members of the HOD chapter put on a great event. This year's keynote speaker was Vicki Lewis Thompson. And she was such fun! I really enjoyed her speech and getting to know her at dinner.
Above, Vicki and me at the luncheon.

And here I am with buddy Trish Milburn (aka Tricia Mills) who made the trip down from Nashville.

Below, left is Deb Webb, Rhonda Nelson and Vicki Lewis Thompson. And below, right, is another Love Inspired author friend, Ramona Richards, Debby Giusti and me.

What a great trip! I hope you'll stop by and read Debby's recap of the event at the Craftie Ladies of Suspense blog!

3 comments:

Missy Tippens said...

I also meant to say that I had the most wonderful group sit at my table! We had so much fun.

Missy

Debby Giusti said...

Hi Missy,
I had a great time over the weekend. You're so much fun to travel with, and the HOD ladies made the Readers Luncheon perfect in every way!

Love your blog header photo -- the homey front porch is a perfect fit with your delightful books. I can't wait to read your next story.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Debby!