Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots Going On This Week! You can win books!

On one of my group blogs, we have a review of DiAnn Mills book, Breach of Trust (and it sounds so exciting!) and will be giving away a copy in a drawing from those who leave a comment. So head over to Tuesday's post on the F.A.I.T.H. blog: http://writingbyfaith.blogspot.com/2009/04/breach-of-trust-by-diann-mills.html


Also, I'm posting today on the Love Inspired Authors blog. Come help me solve a mystery! Anyone who helps me identify the roses (and you don't have to get it right, just give your best opinion) will be entered in a drawing to win an early copy of my June release, His Forever Love!! So come on by. http://loveinspiredauthors.blogspot.com/


May 1 is the start of Brenda Novak's auction for diabetes research!! So please stop by and bid on my item! I have a bundle of autographed Seekerville blogger books that the authors have donated. http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=1382650


This Saturday, I'll be hosting a table and signing my first book, Her Unlikely Family, at the Heart of Dixie Reader's Luncheon in Huntsville, Alabama. I look forward to meeting readers. If you've signed up to go, please find me and say hello!


Missy

2 comments:

Edna said...

Please enter me into the drawing for a free book, I enjoy your interviews.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Edna said...

It's me again I can not find a way to post a comment on the F.A.I.T.H blog, there are comments there but There is no (post comment) thing there.

Thanks

mamat2730(at)charter(net)