Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blogging Mania This Week!

Well, just due to chance, I have 4 blog posts up on Thursday and Friday! Thank goodness I had most written ahead of time. :) I hope you'll join me!

Thursday:
www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com title: Writers Reading

www.loveinspiredauthors.com title: Snow Day and Strep Throat

Thursday and Friday:
www.craftieladiesofromance.blogspot.com title: Old Friends are New (parts 1 & 2)

I just got started on revisions for my November book, A Forever Christmas, and I won't be online much over the next couple of weeks. So please come by and say hello!

Missy

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love your new look. That porch looks like a place I would want to sit and read....it is very peaceful.

Edna said...

I love the ocean also anad I live in SC about 40 miles from Lynette. If you have a contest to give away a book, I would love to be entered. May God bless