Monday, February 23, 2009

My New Cover is on Amazon!

I don't have permission from Harlequin to officially post my new cover yet. But I just found it on Amazon.com! So if you get a chance, hop over there and check it out. I love it! It fits perfectly with a scene in the book. :)

For those in the Steeple Hill Book Club, you should get the book in April. Others can get it the first of June.

Here's a link for the book at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/His-Forever-Love-Inspired/dp/0373875347/ref=ed_oe_p

And here's a link to join the book club if you're interested: http://www.eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=9859

Missy

6 comments:

LynnRush said...

Oh, VERY nice!!!!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for checking it out, Lynn! I'm thrilled! :)

Now if I could just hold the book in my hands, I'd be even happier. LOL

Anita Mae Draper said...

It's wonderful, Missy! That must've been a surprise, eh.

bigguysmama said...

It's sooo cute! Ugh, I can't wait for picnic weather!

~Mimi B

Jane said...

I am SO excited for you....I have already pre-ordered the book!
I won't get to be at retreat so I will miss getting to see you!!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for sharing in the excitement, everyone! Yes, it was a surprise to find it! :)

Jane, I really appreciate you ordering it!!