Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy 2009! Can you believe it's here? The older I get, the faster a year passes. I'm sure this year will be no exception.

What I wish for all of us this year:

Peace for those who are suffering. Peace in our world. Good health for all. Success in whatever form that may take. Love. A happy family. True friendship. The achievement of dreams. Hope. Comfort for those who are hurting. Fun and relaxation. Relief from stress. Security (job, financial and personal). Self-confidence. Love for others. Self-love. Generosity. A sense of purpose. God's presence. God's abundant blessings!

What do you wish for this year? What are some of your goals?

2 comments:

CatMom said...

Happy New Year Missy!! Your wishes are great, and I agree. ~ On a personal note I am striving this year to be a better steward of my time (with the Lord's help of course!) and to lean completely on Him so I will stop being such a worrier. As a Christian I know He is always in control, but my human side often frets about situations. I need to TRUST that the Lord always has His sheltering arms around me and I don't need to worry. ~ Blessings, Patti Jo :)

Missy Tippens said...

Patti Jo, I totally relate. I'm a big worrier, too. It's always a struggle for me to let go of things.

Maybe we can both do better this year!

Missy