Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Blog! Craftie Ladies of Romance!

I'm part of a new group blog, The Craftie Ladies Of Romance. It's a group of Steeple Hill Love Inspired authors, the sister blog of The Craftie Ladies of Suspense. We've officially started now but will be having a 12-Days of Christmas focus and contest starting soon. I hope you'll come by each and every day!

http://craftieladiesofromance.blogspot.com/

Participating authors:

Missy Tippens
Debbie Clopton
Janet Tronstad
Lyn Cote
Lenora Worth
Linda Goodnight
Margaret Daley
Patricia Davids
Pamela Tracy
Valerie Hansen

1 comment:

CatMom said...

WooHoo Missy!! The new blog sounds great (and I felt so proud that I was able to meet several of the authors on that list at the ACFW conference!). I look forward to reading it.
Hugs, Patti Jo :)