Sunday, December 21, 2008

Linore Rose Burkard


I'm pleased to offer you a chance to win a book I've been hearing a lot of buzz about. Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard. I've had a chance to start it, and I love the humor!
As Linore says on her website, she writes inspirational romance for the Jane Austen soul. Her books include:

*Fast-paced adventure and falling-in-love .
*Humor, and all the Regency atmosphere you could want.
*Feisty heroines who aren't afraid to fall on their knees to pray .
*Twists and turns when you least expect them .
*And happy endings made in Heaven .

*Romance you can share with your mother, daughter, sister, or friend (and don't forget Grandma).


I hope you'll leave a comment for a chance to win this book. I'll draw a name late Monday. Please either leave an email where I can contact you or check back later to see if you won!



Linore Rose Burkard lives with her husband and five children in a town full of antique stores and gift shops in southwestern Ohio. She homeschooled her children for ten years. Raised in New York, she graduated magna cum laude from the City University of New York with a Bachelor of Arts in English literature.
Ms. Burkard wrote Before the Season Ends because she could not find an Inspirational Regency Romance on the bookshelves of any store. "There are Christian books that approached the genre," she says, "but they fell short of being a genuine Regency. I finally gave up looking and wrote what I was looking for myself." She has begun four other works of fiction in the category, and also enjoys writing articles, reading, parenting, family movie nights, swimming and gardening. Visit her at http://www.linoreroseburkard.com/

8 comments:

Belinda Peterson said...

I love Regency romance. I want to win!!!

Missy Tippens said...

I've got you entered, Lindi! Thanks for stopping by.

Missy

Carole said...

I've loved Regencies every since I discovered Georgette Heyer many years ago, and am so glad to see them in the Christian fiction market. I've also heard a lot of "buzz" about Linore's book and would love to win a copy. Thank you, Missy!

cjarvis [at] bellsouth [dot] net

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks for coming by, Carole. I've got you entered!

Missy

Catherine Terry said...

As another appreciative soul of the Regency Period, Linore's work is lovely. You can sign up for Linore's newsletter on her website. The artwork and information provided each month makes for a newsletter you don't want to miss.

Joyce Shelton said...

Oh this is a beautiful book cover and I like the way it reads! I would love to win this book! I love books! I want to thank you for giving me the chance to ein this book! Merry Christmas and May God Bless You!

Missy Tippens said...

Catherine and Joyce, thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to enter you.

Missy

Missy Tippens said...

We have a winner!! Carole, congratulations! I'll email you to get your information.

Enjoy!

Missy