Monday, November 10, 2008

Working on Line Edits

Once again, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! I received my line edits for my second book, His Forever Love, last week. I need to mail them back to my editor this week. They're going pretty well, but I'm trying to stay off the Internet to get them done! :)

I've been keeping up with the Gratitude Project, if not online, then at least in my life, by trying to make sure to be thankful every day. I hope you'll join me in this, either on my blog or at Susan Wiggs' blog.

Also, I sure would appreciate prayer for my mother. She fell yesterday and broke her left wrist, broke her right foot, and cracked her elbow. She's in a good bit of pain and will have surgery tomorrow to put a pin in her wrist. She said she feels most sorry for my dad, though! He's having to help her around, and she's really off balance.

Thanks for the prayers!

Missy

4 comments:

CatMom said...

Missy: I am so sorry to read about your precious Mom and will certainly pray for her. Please let us know how she does.
Hugs, Patti Jo

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Patti Jo! She just came out of surgery and is doing well.

Missy

Missy Tippens said...

She's doing well and on her way home. I'll update later! Please pray she can control the pain the next couple of days.

CatMom said...

Thanks for the update, Missy! I'm still praying for her and for the pain to be controlled. ~ Hope you are doing well too!
Hugs, Patti Jo :)