Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Now Seen It All


Well, I can officially say that I have now seen it all.

I've been amazed, horrified, even, by spying drivers of cars applying mascara, reading a newspaper and even holding an operating laptop computer. But this morning on the way to school, I actually saw a guy brushing his teeth. Brushing his teeth!!

Now, please tell me how you'd do that. Bring along a spit cup?? Or just swallow the toothpaste? Bleck! Gag!


So... is there anyone out there who would admit to doing this? If so, I'd love to hear how you managed it. :)


Missy

2 comments:

bigguysmama said...

Missy, I actually saw a guy playing a trumpet on the way to work. My girlfriend who lived in L.A. taught herself to play the harmonica while in traffic. And yes, I've done stuff while driving that I know I shouldn't have. I can admit it because I know more people out there do it than just me and the tooth brusher!

blessings,
Mimi B

Missy Tippens said...

Oh, Mimi!!! I'm dying laughing with tears streaming down my face!!! A trumpet??? OMGosh. That's hysterical. :) :)

Thanks for sharing. I've started my day with a healthy laugh. :)