I've been tagged by Debby Giusti from the Craftie Ladies of Suspense blog! I'm supposed to tell 7 random facts about about reading.
1. When I'm on vacation, I plow through books like you wouldn't believe. I usually take a huge canvas bag full of books and go through them all. (My poor family!)
2. While on vacation, I love to read down at the beach! It have a beach umbrella and comfortable low-slung chair. I read a while, doze a while, read a while.... You get the picture. :)
3. Of my three children, only one loves to read like I do. The other two can take it or leave it (although my daughter loves to write like I do).
4. I've always loved to buy the kids books--ever since they were babies and got their first cloth book. Once in elementary school, my son had to count all his books for a math assignment. He counted 1500!! And yes, I have a box full ready to give away right now.
5. Right now I'm reading two books. One I keep in the house: King of Sword and Sky by C.L. Wilson. The other I keep in the car for sitting in the carpool line and eating out by myself: Single Sashimi by Camy Tang. I'm loving both of them!
6. I have a hard time reading guilt free. I'm usually thinking I should be writing. But sometimes at night I'll take a break and give myself permission to read without feeling any guilt. :)
7. And since Debby tagged me, I want to say that I love reading her books! So exciting!