Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Upcoming Blog and Book Signing!

For writers! Thursday, October 2 (Where did September go??!!), I'll be blogging on the F.A.I.T.H. blog about episodic writing. So if you'd like to find out more, please stop by! www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com

Also, for writers attending the Moonlight & Magnolias Conference, I'd love it if you'd come to the workshop Debby Giusti and I are presenting about being prepared for the first sale. So look for us on the schedule!

For readers! Coming up this weekend in the Atlanta area (I hope you'll stop by!!):

Moonlight & Magnolias Conference
Book Fair and Autographing
Hilton Atlanta Northeast
Norcross, GA
Saturday, Oct. 3
4:00-5:30 pm

At the book signing:
Teresa Medeiros (Keynote speaker and one of my favorite authors!)
Tanya Michaels (Featured GA author)
Suzanne Adair
Ana Aragon
Petrina Aubol
Christina Barber
Stephanie Bond
Jacquelyn Cook
Marcia Colette
Susan Crandall
Alyssa Day
Jacquie D'Alessandro
Anna DeStefano
Debby Giusti
Carmen Green
Raven Hart
Kimberly Killion
Cindy Kirk
Marianne LaCroix
Dana Lyons
Susan Lyons
Lynne Marshall
Susan May
Jess Michaels
Trish Milburn
Julie Miller
Joyce Moore
Jenna Petersen
L.W. Rogers
Loretta Rogers
Emilie Rose
Jan Scarbrough
Haywood Smith
Jennifer St. Giles
Gillian Summers
Missy Tippens
Karen White
CL Wilson

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha, I just posted a link to an article on episodic writing. I'll have to link to the Faith blog on the 2nd.

Missy Tippens said...

Excellent! I'll check it out!

Missy