Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm baaaack! And Photos from Minneapolis.

I had a wonderful trip to the American Fiction Writers Conference! I'd love to share some photos. But before I do, I hope you'll come by the F.A.I.T.H. blog on Thursday. I've posted a fun contest. You can win books and even some Mary Kay Mint Bliss Foot Cream--fitting for a Name That Mystery Shoe contest. :) Please stop by before Sunday to enter the contest. http://www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com/

And now for the photos...



My good friends from Seekerville, Janet Dean and Mary Connealy (sorry I cut the top of your head off, Mary!).


At the awards banquet-- me, Janet Dean, my wonderful editor, Emily Rodmell, and Debby Giusti.


The best critique partner in the world, Belinda Peterson!


Another Seeker friend, Myra Langley Johnson (who recently sold to Abingdon!)


Me with amazing Steeple Hill authors Mae Nunn and Debby Giusti.



A blog reader drove over an hour to meet authors at the Mall of America book signing. Thanks for stopping by, Mimi!



Steeple Hill Authors at the Meet & Greet with Emily Rodmell.



Me with fellow United Methodist pastor's wife, and writer, Bev Varnado.


Book signing with 120 Christian authors! So exciting! The line of tables went on forever.


The F.A.I.T.H. bloggers.

2 comments:

Debby Giusti said...

Loved the photos and the conference!!! Your photos at the book signing captured the moment. I could feel the excitement in the air!

Also love your shelfari!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Debby! And thanks for stopping by.