Thursday, June 05, 2008

A New Phase

Well, it's almost here. Graduation is Friday. I'll start a new phase in my life. Well, I guess it won't officially start until he goes away to college in August. But it still feels like a monumental week. I've cried at the drop of a hat--every sad song or every little commercial that even hints at the sentimental. I went with my middle son to an awards ceremony today, and the speaker there even had me in tears. :)

I hope you'll drop my the F.A.I.T.H. blog on Thursday. I'll be posting about revising my book to add more and move forward the internal conflict for my hero. Stop by and tell me what you think! www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com

So... any advice about surviving the first child graduating?? :)

Missy

2 comments:

Ausjenny said...

congrats on your sons graduation.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Jenny! He's so excited. Of course, he hasn't had classes all week, so it's been like vacation already. :)

Missy