Friday, May 02, 2008

Wooo Hooo!!!

I'm excited to announce the sale of another manuscript to Steeple Hill Love Inspired!!! I have a tentative release date but will let you know as soon as I have something more firm.

I'm still bouncing off the walls! This is such a huge deal for me to finally make it across the hurdle of the second sale. I've just been ecstatic! :) I can't tell you how heart-stopping it is to see Harlequin Books on caller ID! I don't think I'll ever get to the point where it doesn't affect me. :)

Have a great weekend! Oh, and be sure to check out the new poll over to the right. About your dream date. :)

Missy

8 comments:

Ausjenny said...

Missy Im so excited for you. Congratulations I knew you could do it. cant wait to read your new book when it comes out.

Belinda Peterson said...

Missy,

A big contrats!!!!

It's Saturday morning and your emails are still bouncing. Will try to call you.

Jane said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am SO excited for you. I wait excitedly for it to come out!

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Jenny, Lindi and Jane!! I'm still celebrating here in the Tippens household. :)

Lindi, I've had others say their email isn't going through. Marg had to call me. Weird. It's probably aol acting up.

Missy

Karin said...

Congrats! A call from Harlequin sounds very exciting. I was totally addicted to their books during my last 2 years of high school. I will admit to reading them in class and getting in trouble for doing it a few times!

Carol Burnside said...

Congrats, Missy! I'm SO happy for you.

Tina M. Russo said...

Congratulations. Of course your fans never doubted it for a moment!!!

Missy Tippens said...

LOL, Karin! I'm with you. It's impossible to put down a good book! My kids always groan when they see me start reading a new one. They know my nose will be stuck in it until it's over. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Tina and Carol, thanks for the congrats and for celebrating with me!

Missy