Friday, April 25, 2008

RWA National, Here I Come!


I'm excited that I'm going to be attending National this year! I've been asked to take part in presenting a workshop with Love Inspired Suspense author Debby Giusti and Love Inspired Historical author Janet Dean as well as editor Krista Stroever. We'll be presenting a workshop titled:


FIRST YEAR ON THE JOB: FROM “THE CALL” TO PUBLICATION

Leigh Bale took part in the workshop last year and did an excellent job. I hope I can fill her shoes! Also, the information Krista gives is invaluable for published as well as the unpublished attendees.

If you're going to be there, please be sure to come support us. The workshop will be on Friday afternoon.


Missy

4 comments:

Ausjenny said...

Oh this sounds really cool. congrats

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Jenny! It'll be in San Francisco. Waaaay far from me. :)

Janet Dean said...

Missy, I need to work on my tan before SF. :-) Thanks for the plug.

Missy Tippens said...

I think we're all the same shade of pasty white. LOL You can tell we were in the hotel round the clock for days on end. :)

Missy